All volumes and a complete index online!
Effective June 1, Book-Arts-L will move to Emory University. All current subscribers will be moved to the new home with their subscription settings intact. Messages sent to the old Syracuse address will not be forwarded.
After June 1:
- Subscribers, to post a message send to: email@example.com
- Full FAQ
with detailed instructions
- Put ALL commands in body of message and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To Subscribe send:
subscribe Book_Arts-L "Your full real name"
Leave out the "" . All subscription requests must include
the full real name or they will not be approved by the moderator.
- For daily digest: set Book_Arts-L mail digest
- To unsubscribe: unsubscribe Book_Arts-L
The Bonefolder: an e-journal for the bookbinder and book artist
The Bonefolder — Volume 2, No. 2, Spring 2006
3.0 MB file size — Version 5.0 or higher recommended.
the latest version of Adobe
While the Bonefolder will remain available online, we recommend
saving to your hard disk, or printing out, to facilitate reading.
Table of contents:
- Marketing Fundamentals for Book Arts Professionals – Deb Carlen
- Circuit Riders for Book Arts: Some Observations from a Road – Bill Stewart
- Librarians’ Books – Sarah Bodman
- Make It Gouda – Emily Martin
- Notes on the Limp Vellum Binding – Pamela Barrios
- New Possibilities for Board Slotting – Jeffrey S. Peachey
- SC6000 and Other Surface Coatings for Leather: Composition and
Effectiveness – Tish Brewer
- Bill Anthony: The Lineage of a Master at the Iowa Artisans Gallery
- Advertising Guidelines
- Submission Guidelines
Supporters of this issue are:
The Bonefolder (online) ISSN 1555-6565
This work is licensed under a Creative
Downloadable Issues ind PDF
to Volumes 1 – 8, 2004 – 2012
- Volume 8, 2012
- Volume 7, 2011
- Volume 6, Number 2, Spring 2010
- Volume 6, Number 1, Fall 2009
- Volume 5, Number 2, Spring 2009
- Volume 5, Number 1, Fall 2008
- Volume 4, Number 2, Spring 2008
- Volume 4, Number 1, Fall 2007
- Volume 3, Number 2, Spring 2007
- Volume 3, Number 1, Fall 2006
- Volume 2, Number 2, Spring 2006
- Volume 2, Number 1, Fall 2005
- Volume 1, Number 2, Spring 2005
- Volume 1, Number 1, Fall 2004
Read The Bonefolder at the Internet
Archive with other download options.
Editorial Board: The people who brought you The
The Bonefolder at research libraries
The Bonefolder © 2004-2012
Last Modified: Monday, 22-Jan-2018 17:46:20 EST